If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use your personal information and data please contact us as follows or in order to access or correct your personal information:
Email us: email@example.com
Write to us at the following address (“Attention: Online Privacy”):
LA JOLIE FETE
3520 LEMON AVE
LONG BEACH, CA 90807
Using the Services
You can view the Services without providing any personal or individually identifiable information. You may also be able to set the security settings on your browser to prevent certain tracking and logging features. If you do that, the Services may be less functional for you.
There are times when you may choose to give us personally identifiable information about yourself. For example, you may wish to register, make purchases and view information, receive e-mails from us, subscribe to our newsletter, participate in discussions on the blog, preview new products and services, or participate in special promotions. If you register to use the Services or if you conduct transactions through the lajoliefete.com website or any related mobile applications, we will collect information about the transactions you engage in and your other activities. We need certain information from you to register you, authenticate you, process your registration information and payments, and send goods to you, as necessary.
Types of Information We Collect
We may collect information that you voluntarily give us, as well as location-based information and site visitorship data as described below.
Personally Identifiable Information: In order to take advantage of certain features, you may be asked to provide personally identifiable information about you that would enable someone to contact you directly. Personally identifiable information includes your e-mail address, name, postal/mailing address, telephone numbers, social security number, shipping and billing addresses, or persistent identifier (such as a customer number held in a cookie) which is associated with personally identifiable information, as well as other information, that you may provide voluntarily. We collect such personally identifiable information that you give us so that we may:
- the date and time you access the Services;
- your internet service provider, mobile carrier, or data services provider;
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- the pages you visit;
- the products you purchase and review;
- the links you click;
- the features used;
- how and when you interact with the services;
- the content, images and advertisements you select; and
- how you arrived at the Services and where you go when you leave.
We will use the personally identifiable information we collect to provide you with specific information and services that you request, and with additional information and services that may be of interest to you. By providing your personally identifiable information, you fully understand and consent to the collection and processing of such information in the United States of America and other countries. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity, such as requiring a password and user ID, before granting access to your data. While we strive to protect our user's personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online, and you do so at your own risk.
- Select the “opt out” or “unsubscribe” link, or follow the opt-out instructions that may be included in such communication.
- Where applicable, return to the web page(s) or service where you originally registered your preferences and follow the opt-out instructions.
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to provide your name, e-mail address and postal address, and specific relevant information about the particular service you no longer wish to receive.
Please be aware that when you opt out of receiving communications, it may affect the services you have chosen to receive from us where accepting the communications is a condition of receiving such services. By registering as a user or purchasing products, you consent to receiving administration and transaction related communications.
Terms + Conditions
The terms + conditions for you, our valued customer, are plain and simple. We will ship you the merchandise that you order subject to availability. Should we be out of stock on any item(s), which is a rarity, we will contact you in a timely manner by phone or e-mail with this information prior to shipping the balance of the order.
- Method of Payment: Credit cards; we accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. We accept secure online payments through Stripe as well as PayPal. Online Cash On Delivery is not available at this time.
- All orders must be paid in full before we ship them out.
- We are not currently wholesaling any of our collections at this time. If you would like more information on becoming a wholesaler of any of our product lines, please contact us directly via phone or e-mail.
- When adding any item to your shopping cart, please make sure you have, when available, the proper option selected and the correct quantity of the item properly entered.
- You can view the contents of your shopping cart (basket) at any time and make any necessary changes.
- Additional comments or details can be added during checkout, if you wish to receive an immediate answer please contact us directly via phone or e-mail for best results.
- All shipments will be made, when possible, by the end of the next business day or after receipt of order.
- Payments must be made in full before your order will be processed for shipping
- Local orders can be picked up same day between the hours of 9 AM-5 PM.
- La Jolie Fête is not responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen items, nor delays incurred during transit.
- Damaged items: If there are any items that arrive damaged, defective or incorrect, these items could replaced or refunded. Please contact us within 48 hours of receipt.
You may copy information provided by LaJolieFête.com for your personal use only. These terms of agreement do not give you any rights to reproduce, distribute, transmit, publish or commercially exploit any original information and content contained in LaJoliefFête.com as your own.
Our party goods collection has been carefully curated for it's own theme and each product happily assembled with love. If there is a problem with your order, no worries! We accept items that have been unopened and unused for returns within 30 days of purchase. All returns must be authorized by one of our customer service representatives before shipping your item back. Email email@example.com to authorize a return.
It is important for us to know what visitors have to say about our Services. To contact us with your questions or comments please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.